For all your bird food needs! We have the freshest and the best, guaranteed.
Pellets should make up approximately 90% of your bird's diet. The remaining 10% can be anything your bird enjoys eating - fruits, vegetables, table foods, meat, commercial treats, and more. As everyone knows, no chocolate and no avacados. Pellets are designed to provide balanced nutrition, providing all of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in the correct amounts and ratios.